The Catalytic Booster™
The Catalytic Booster™ is a revolutionary fuel-savings device introduced by Purify Solutions in mid-2006. The Catalytic Booster™ takes the unburned fuel found in engine emissions, burns it with a minimum of backpressure, and makes this newly-released energy available to the turbocharger. The turbocharger then recycles this energy back to the engine, so the engine does not have to work as hard. The result is a 10% improvement in engine efficiency while also reducing emissions, as proven at a third-party emissions-testing laboratory. The following chart shows what the Catalytic Booster™'s improved fuel efficiency can earn for typical truck operators. If you would like to calculate what the Catalytic Booster™ can do in your specific case, use our mileage reward calculator to figure out your bottom-line bonus.
The Catalytic Booster™ also reduces emissions...
Take a look at the Purify Solutions' Advantage Spider™ to see how the Catalytic Booster™ stacks up against the competition.
The Catalytic Booster™ is currently available via Purify Solutions' resellers and directly from Purify Solutions. Contact us to find the right solution for your engine, or for custom Catalytic Booster™ models not listed above.
1. Exhaust enters the Catalytic Booster™.
2. Exhaust spirals inward toward the center, preheating the exhaust to the perfect operating temperature of the catalyst and centrifuging/separating the particulate matter burning it out even prior to getting to the catalyst.
3. Catalyst burns out hydrocarbons (smelly stuff) and remaining particulate matter (which causes lung disease), and reduces NOx (major greenhouse gas) out of the exhaust. This is done with little backpressure, removing the usual engine power drain.
4. Exhaust spirals outward transferring its heat back to the incoming stream.
5. Exhaust leaves the Catalytic Booster™.