The Combustion Purifier™
The Combustion Purifier™ is a revolutionary emissions-reduction device introduced by Purify Solutions in early-2007. Based upon the proven technology of the Catalytic Booster™ and supplemented by Purify Solutions' enhanced particulate-matter reduction strategy, the Combustion Purifier™ is the only emissions control device that eliminates the majority of harmful exhaust chemicals, such as NOx, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and exhaust particulates, while also increasing fuel efficiency and gas mileage by 10%. If you would like to calculate what the Combustion Purifier™ can do to improve your fuel costs in your specific case, use our mileage reward calculator to figure out your bottom-line bonus.Combustion Purifier™ Features
- Capable of Exceeding the Strictest Emissions Standards
- 17%+ NOx Removal (Even at Idle)
- 98% Hydrocarbon and 83% CO Removal
- 91% Particulate Matter Removal
- Reduced Back Pressure (<2" H20 at full flow)
- Reduces Engine Fuel Costs by 3% during constant loads and up to 15% during transient loads, for an overall of 10% improvement for typical truck operations.
- Half the Size and Price of a Current Systems
- Perfect for New and Retrofit Conditions
- No Extra Room Needed for Tight Installation Locations
Purify Solutions’ Combustion Purifier™ technology allows regulatory agencies, such as CARB, to get the emissions reductions needed to improve the environment and public health, while also improving the bottom line of industry. For once, all interested parties will be aligned in their acceptance of the new environmental standards, because industry will finally achieve increased profits as a result of the more stringent emissions control standards.
1. Exhaust enters the Combustion Purifier™.
2. Exhaust spirals inward toward the center, preheating the exhaust to the perfect operating temperature of the catalyst and centrifuging/separating the particulate matter burning it out even prior to getting to the catalyst.
3. Catalyst burns out hydrocarbons (smelly stuff) and remaining particulate matter (which causes lung disease), and reduces NOx (a major greenhouse gas) out of the exhaust. This is done with little backpressure, removing the usual engine power drain.
4. Exhaust spirals outward transferring its heat back to the incoming stream.
5. Exhaust leaves the Combustion Purifier™.