Purify Solutions already has created an extensive patent portfolio, consisting of 45 patents or patents pending in both the US and abroad as of last count. These patents are spread across both the emissions control, sequestration and monitoring industries.
Emissions Control Technology
Purify Solutions' patent portfolio allows only Purify Solutions' customers to experience the following valuable features:
- High Emissions Control Performance
At Load and At Idle
- Improved Engine Performance
Improved Power, Torque, and Fuel Efficiency
- Improved Economics
Reduced Emission Control System Prices
Reduced Maintenance Costs
These key features are enabled by the three major technologies covered in Purify Solutions' patent portfolio. The three major technologies listed along with what value they bring to the market are as follows:
- The first is Catalyst Multiplication™, wherein a lesser quantity of catalyst is made to achieve greater emissions reductions. This technology is key to reducing the price of emissions control systems and increasing the fuel efficiency of the resulting engine.
- The second is Temperature Ladders™, wherein catalyst is maintained at its optimum temperature and performance, and protected from extreme temperatures. This technology is key to providing high emission reductions over a wide range of engine conditions and ensuring that the resulting emissions systems will require little to no maintenance.
- The third is Particulate Spin Purification™, wherein particulate matter is selectively delayed in its progress, thus increasing the time available to burn out the particulate matter. This technology is key to providing high emission reductions without hurting fuel efficiency.
These patented technologies give Purify Solutions' products a clear performance and cost advantage beyond that available from other competitive technologies, such as catalytic converters, Diesel particulate filters (DPF), exhaust gas recycling (EGR) systems, and even selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems. Such advantages include the following:
- Extremely High Emissions Reductions (Even at Idle)
- Low Purchase Prices
- Huge Fuel Efficiency Gains
- A Remarkable Lack of Required Maintenance
Emissions Sequestration Technology
Purify Solutions has developed emissions sequestration solutions for mobile vehicles, reducing their emissions to zero. The technology is based gas separation technology, literally CO2, NOx, SOx, hydrocarbons, and particulate matter are removed from the exhaust air and stored in onboard tanks, to be emptied when the vehicle is next refueled. This technology works with all fuels and all engine years. Although initial instances of the technology where developed for internal combustion engines, the technology is instantly applicable to any other kind of engine.
Emissions Monitoring Technology
In addition, Purify Solutions has patents pending on hardware and software configurations in its Artemis emissions testing, monitoring and optimization system that enable unique features, such as supporting in-use certification testing, continuous engine health monitoring and analysis, and worldwide real-time monitoring.